Bushfire has been a major problem of the Australian landscape and still remains a threat today.
The potential impact of bushfire needs to be comprehensively assessed to ensure the safety and compliance with the relevant legislation when building or developing on “Bushfire Prone Land”.
Our consultants are able to provide bushfire hazard assessments and solutions for builders, architects, planners, developers and local government authorities.
BUSHFIRE HAZARD ASSESSMENTS
Additional constraints and confounding factors can be addressed by ancillary reports to your bushfire report in the form of management and maintenance plans.
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Certificate
- Bushfire Hazard Assessment – Residential, Subdivision & SFPP
- Pre-Purchase Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessment
- Bushfire Compliance Certificate
MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE PLANS
- Bushfire Evacuation Plans
- Fuel Management & Maintenance Plans
- Fire Risk Analysis & Asset Protection Plan